Sustinere commits to uphold the best practice of publication ethics as has been guide-lined by COPE (http://publicationethics.org/resources/guidelines).
Open Access Policy
Sustinere: Journal of Environment and Sustainability is an open access journal operates using OJS 3.0.2 software and works under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Under this license and agreement, authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of publication. By operating as an open access journal we want the widest distribution possible for the ideas expressed in the journal. Given the multidisciplinary and international scope of this journal, it is of the highest importance to maximize access for the scholars. The articles published in this journal are available worldwide without subscription costs. There are no article processing charges, submissions fees, or any other costs required for authors to submit articles to this journal.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. It is free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Visit Common Creative website (Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License) for more detailed information.